Friday 10 August 2007

OP Plymouth Wader






Evening, have been out recently on daytime exercises where my male and female were training me in amphibious drills. My male human said today that I'm well on my way to becoming a "Waterborne Warrior".
The exercises consisted of a warm up and a spot of tracking then off to the amphibious training area where we started with wading in the shallows and water exiting drills. We then moved onto deep water training, where, after letting the humans take the lead, I followed into deep water and swam the width of the river. My male human demonstrated the "full submersion whilst slipping on a rock" technique, but I will leave the advanced stuff to the humans for the minute. After leaving the training area I was happy with the walk back to the transport to warm myself back up.Once again I was dismayed by the actions of certain Jack Russells. Does no one in their regiment have any discipline or respect for their canine counterparts?

Anyhow folks I'm going to turn my humans in, carry out my security checks and head off to my crate for a well earned sleep.


Major Rufus Stringer-Gillies
aka Rufus in Guzz






Out.

No comments: