Tuesday 7 August 2007

Conduct after capture

After yesterday's exploits I decided further a recce of Central Park (CP) was in order. Recruiting my male human to take part in this operation, we left mid-afternoon for a "Gentle Stroll" around the park.

The walk was fairly uneventful apart from meeting two of our German colleagues who weren't very playful and to be quite honest, snubbed me. I shall speak to their commander and have them reprimanded. Do Weimaraners have no respect for rank.

Once back in the car we took a different route home and ended up in an enemy human stronghold where men in white coats and women in blue uniforms over powered us and forced us apart. I was taken into a room where one of the white coated ones squirted a truth serum he called "Kennel Cough" up my nose. Not to fear I tried to sneeze it all out and carried out poisoning procedure by repeatedly submerging my nose in cool water once I returned to base. After the white coated man was done with me a woman called "urse" appeared, took me off and forcibly implanted a tracking chip in my neck. It was a bit painful but once I'd made a run for it and found my human operative, one of them gave me a biscuit, so in the end it was worth it. My human must be commended for keeping a cool head whilst I was being interrogated and assisting in my escape by keeping the guards occupied with his cash card.

I'm going to contact intel about this tracking chip and find out further information. I'm getting drowsy now, must sleep, I hope this isn't the effect of the enemy drugs.

No comments: