Monday 6 August 2007

Operation Middle Grass


Afternoon, Major Rufus here. I am pleased to report that Central Park in Plymouth apears to be a Vizsla stronghold. My humans and I were undercover as a family walking their dog when we happened upon another male SVS operative going by the code name Harvey. He was a boisterous old chap and dare I say it a little insubordinate! He was however doing the SVS proud, showing the breed off fantastically as he was from working stock so very tall and strong. I'd have said his previous regiment must have been attached to the Royal Marines. I witnessed Plymouth Argyle football team training too. They are very fit and most welcome to assist the SVS with our mission.

My humans were tactically very good today, throwing my ball to enable me to show off my fantastic retrieving skills and calling me to heel when joggers and young children ran past. Of course I obeyed as any good officer should do, plus it was an opportunity to hold my head up high and trot elegantly. Many people commented on my handsomeness today but modesty prevents me from agreeing with them.

I allowed my humans an ice-cream break towards the end of the mission as they had worked exceptionally well today. In return they presented me with a Kong from a place called Pawmark. What I think they actually meant to present me with was a gong for Denmark but they are only human after all.

No comments: